OTTAWA - Guelph Food Technology Centre (GFTC), a Certification Body for the CanadaGAP program, will be holding a CanadaGAP Auditor Training Course April 8-12, 2013 at the GFTC office in Guelph.
The course is designed to train potential auditors specifically for the CanadaGAP program. It includes an intensive review of the CanadaGAP requirements, with the incorporation of practical examples specific to commodity or region, and an optional ‘HACCP overview’ unit.
- Days 1-4: Classroom training
- Day 5 (morning):
- 1 hour pre-exam review
- CanadaGAP Auditor Exam
- HACCP Exam (optional)
Who should consider taking this course?
This course may be of interest to:
- Those interested in becoming CanadaGAP auditors
- Those responsible for the food safety program within your company
- Those conducting internal audits in preparation for CanadaGAP certification
- Program participants who want to further their understanding of CanadaGAP requirements
- Buyers or other stakeholders.
Am I qualified to enrol?
- Participants must pre-qualify by familiarizing themselves with the CanadaGAP Food Safety Manual in advance of the training and successfully completing a pre-course assignment.
- For those wishing to become CanadaGAP auditors:
- Ensure you meet the CanadaGAP auditor qualifications and requirements at: http://www.canadagap.ca/en/canadagap-program/auditors.aspx
- Contact the certification body you are interested in working for to understand their auditor qualification process. See: http://www.canadagap.ca/becoming-certified/certification-bodies/
- Member Rate: $1,420.00 + tax
- Early Bird Rate (by March 22, 2013): $1,499.00 + tax
- Regular Rate: $1,578.00 + tax
To register for the course, please visit the GFTC website at: http://www.gftc.ca/courses-and-training/course-details.aspx?course=GLB36
For more information, please contact:
Acting Operations Manager, Training Services
Guelph Food Technology Centre (GFTC)
Tel: 519-821-1246 ext. 5028