The CanadaGAP® Program is for suppliers who need to demonstrate to their customers that they are following the CanadaGAP manuals. Program participants will be required to pass a third-party audit specifically based on the manuals.
- The first step to becoming CanadaGAP certified is to obtain a commodity-specific CanadaGAP manual. Download it here.
- To enrol in the Certification Program, download the enrolment form.
- Choose your Certification Body and fill in your choice on the enrolment form.
- We strongly encourage you to download the Audit Checklist prior to your audit to ensure you are well prepared.
- For more information, download a copy of our brochure: What To Expect From Your Audit.