Annual General Meeting
2016 Annual General MeetingThe 2016 Annual General Meeting of CanAgPlus, the owner and operator of the CanadaGAP® Program, will be held on Thursday, December 8, 2016 starting at 1:30 p.m. EST.
- The call-in number is 1-866-398-2885, passcode: 398160. Internet access is required for those who wish to participate in voting.
- Instructions will be sent to those who register for the web presentation. Use the registration form to sign up.
- To be eligible to vote in the election, members must have their account with CanadaGAP in good standing and must have signed the membership agreement with CanAgPlus. (If in doubt, please confirm with CanadaGAP at [email protected] or 613-829-4711).
- Member voting is optional. Those who do not wish to participate may opt out.
- If a company or Group enrolled in CanadaGAP is not sending a delegate to the meeting or appointing a proxy to vote on their behalf, they may still vote in advance on-line or by mailed-in ballot.
- Members will receive paper ballots by mail or can vote on-line.
- Voters must identify themselves in order for their ballot to be validated. The following will be confirmed:
- that you are a member in good standing of CanAgPlus
- that only one ballot has been cast in your company/Group’s name
- that your ballot is correctly weighted according to your enrolment option.
- The Voting Policy and Procedures for the AGM are available here.
The following business is to be transacted at the AGM:
- Presentation of the 2015-2016 Financial Statements
- Adoption of Minutes from 2015 AGM
- Appointment of the Public Accountant
- Annual Report
- Election of four directors
- Resolutions (if submitted)
Members in good standing may submit Resolutions in advance for consideration at the AGM. Please use the Resolution submission template available here.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for the AGM. If you’re interested in becoming an event sponsor, please contact CanadaGAP at 613-829-4711 or email: [email protected].