Annual General Meeting
Previous Annual General Meetings
2017 Annual General MeetingThe 2017 Annual General Meeting of CanAgPlus, the owner and operator of the CanadaGAP® Program, will be held on Wednesday, December 6, 2017 starting at 1:00 p.m. EST.
- Call for Nominations
- Location and Hotel Accommodations
- Election of Directors and Voting Policy
Canadian Pork Council – Boardroom
220 Laurier Ave. W, #900
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1P 5Z9
Participation will also be offered by phone/web presentation.
- The call-in number is 1-866-398-2885, passcode: 398160. Internet access is required for those who wish to participate in voting.
- Instructions will be sent to those who register for the web presentation. Use the registration form to sign up.
Sheraton Ottawa Hotel
150 Albert Street, Ottawa, K1P 5G2
Rate: $219 per night
Reservations: Please complete the hotel reservation form available here.
Reservation cut-off date to receive preferred rate: November 3
Please complete the AGM Participation Form and return to the CanadaGAP Office by November 3.
Let us know if you plan to attend in person, participate by phone/web presentation, or appoint a proxy to vote on your behalf.
Registration is free.
Each company or Group enrolled in CanadaGAP may identify one voting delegate for the AGM. This could be the person responsible for the operation, or the Group’s manager/coordinator. It could also be an appointed proxy who will vote on behalf of the company or Group.
An individual may be appointed as proxy by more than one company or Group.
If a member wishes to change their voting delegate or appointed proxy, they may do so by resubmitting the Participation Form, appropriately signed and dated.
The following business is to be transacted at the AGM:
- Presentation of the 2016-2017 Financial Statements
- Adoption of Minutes from 2016 AGM
- Appointment of the Public Accountant
- Annual Report
- Election of four directors
- Resolutions (if submitted)
Resolutions – DEADLINE: October 2, 2017
Members in good standing may submit Resolutions in advance for consideration at the AGM. Please use the Resolution submission template available here, and review the CanAgPlus AGM Resolutions Policy, available here.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for the AGM. If you’re interested in becoming an event sponsor, please contact CanadaGAP at 613-829-4711 or email: [email protected].