SGS Canada Inc. is offering a training opportunity for the CanadaGAP program in December 2017.
CanadaGAP Auditor Training
December 4-8, 2017
The five-day programme is designed to train potential auditors specifically for the CanadaGAP program. The course includes an intensive review of the CanadaGAP requirements, with the incorporation of practical examples specific to commodity or region, and optional HACCP and repacking and wholesaling components.
- Days 1-4: Classroom training
- Day 5: Pre-exam review and exams (CanadaGAP Auditor Exam, HACCP Exam, and Repacking and Wholesaling Exam)
Who should consider taking this course?
- Those interested in becoming CanadaGAP auditors
- Those responsible for the food safety program within your company
- Those conducting internal audits in preparation for CanadaGAP certification
- Program participants who want to further their understanding of CanadaGAP requirements
- Buyers or other stakeholders
Am I qualified to enrol?
- Participants must pre-qualify by familiarizing themselves with the CanadaGAP Food Safety Manual in advance of the training and successfully completing a pre-course assignment.
- For those wishing to become CanadaGAP auditors:
Regular Rate: $1,700 + tax
To register for the course, please visit the SGS Canada Inc website at: