Register now for the Understanding the CanadaGAP Program course on January 29-30 in Mississauga, Ontario, offered by SGS Canada.
What does the course cover?
- Includes general information about the CanadaGAP program, certification and a review of main technical requirements
- Understand how to become certified to the CanadaGAP program (i.e. how to enrol in the program, how to keep records, how to prepare for an audit, etc.)
- Understand basic food safety hazards in fresh produce operations
- Understand how to use and implement the CanadaGAP manual
Who should take the course?
- Program participants who want to further their understanding of CanadaGAP requirements
- Agriculture sector professionals and consultants
- Growers/producers, packers, repackers, wholesalers and brokers interested in becoming certified
- Those responsible for the food safety program within your company
- Buyers or other stakeholders
How much does it cost?
- $1050.00 + tax
How do I register?
Need more information?