Register now for the Understanding the CanadaGAP Program course (only available in French) on March 12-13, offered by le Bureau de normalisation du Québec (BNQ).
The course will take place at CRIQ, located at 333 Franquet Street in Quebec City in Room CO-801. Please note that the course will run only if the minimum required number of participants sign up.
What does this course cover?
- Includes general information about the CanadaGAP program, certification and an overview of main technical requirements
- Understand how to become certified to the CanadaGAP program (i.e. how to enrol in the program, how to keep records, how to prepare for an audit, etc.)
- Understand basic food safety hazards in fresh produce operations
- Understand how to use and implement the CanadaGAP manual
Who should take this course?
- Program participants who want to further their understanding of CanadaGAP requirements
- Agriculture sector professionals and consultants
- Growers/producers, packers, repackers, wholesalers and brokers interested in becoming certified
- Those responsible for the food safety program within your company
- Buyers or other stakeholders
How much does it cost?
- $350 + tax (2 lunches included)
How do I register?
- Register by emailing Secretariat.Certification@bnq.qc.ca, or by calling 1-800-386-5114, ext. 2418.
If you need more information or have questions about the course, please contact Andréanne Bilodeau at email@example.com or 418-652-2238, extension 2451.