The Understanding CanadaGAP Program course that was originally scheduled on April 2-3 in Calgary, will now be offered on November 5-6, 2019.
This two-day introductory course, offered by the Alberta Food Processors Association (AFPA) is designed to educate attendees on the CanadaGAP Food Safety Program. It includes general information about the CanadaGAP program, certification and an overview of the main technical requirements.
The cost of the course is $925 for AFPA members and $1025 for non-members, plus GST. Lunch is included in the cost of registration.
Who should take this course?
- Growers/producers, packers, repackers, wholesalers and brokers interested in becoming certified
- Program participants and persons responsible for the food safety program
- Agriculture sector professionals and consultants
- Buyers or other stakeholders
To register, interested participants must complete the registration form found on the AFPA website at http://afpa.com/fsq_courses. Click on the ‘Dates and Registration’ orange button to download and complete the registration form.
Completed registration forms can be sent via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 403-201-2513, or
- Mail: AFPA, #100W, 4760-72 Avenue SE, Calgary, AB T2C 3Z2
If you have questions, contact Melody Pashko, General Manager, AFPA by emailing email@example.com or by calling 403-201-3657 ext. 21.