NSF International Training and Education is offering a CanadaGAP Auditor Training course in Lexington, Kentucky this November. Register now and take advantage of the early bird rate!
What does this course offer?
- Intensive review of CanadaGAP manual requirements
- Practical examples specific to commodity or region, optional HACCP and repacking and wholesaling components
- Days 1-4: Classroom training
- Day 5: Pre-exam review and exams (CanadaGAP Auditor Exam, HACCP Exam (optional), and Repacking and Wholesaling Exam (optional))
Who should take this course?
- Those conducting internal audits in preparation for CanadaGAP certification – please note: the CanadaGAP auditor training course will be mandatory for CanadaGAP-certified group internal auditors effective April 1, 2020 – don’t miss this opportunity for training!
- Those interested in becoming CanadaGAP auditors
- Those responsible for the food safety program within your company
- Program participants who want to further their understanding of CanadaGAP requirements
- Consultants, buyers or other stakeholders
What are the pre-qualifying requirements?
- Familiarize yourself with the CanadaGAP Food Safety Manual in advance of the training
- Successfully complete the pre-course assignment and submit it at least ten business days before the course starts
- Review the CanadaGAP auditor qualifications and requirements
- Contact the certification body you want to work for to understand their auditor qualification process
How much does it cost?
- Early Bird Rate (by October 25): US $1,600 + tax
- Regular Rate: US $1,850 + tax
What’s in it for me?
- Understand how to use the CanadaGAP manuals and their requirements
- Identify how to use the CanadaGAP audit checklist
- Describe the hazards associated with fresh produce
- Recognize the basic responsibilities of being an auditor and review basic auditing skills
- Understand the basics of HACCP
- Discuss principles of risk assessment and how they apply to Canadian audits
- Explain various pieces of legislation that affect Canadian operations
- Understand how to read and interpret different kinds of records and documents
How do I register?
Need more information?
Annette Crewson, Registrar
Training Services, NSF International
Tel: 519-821-1246 ext. 6407