Have you ever wanted to learn more about the CanadaGAP Program? Register now for the Understanding the CanadaGAP Program course provided by NSF International Training and Education.
This two-day introductory course, offered on November 28-29 in Guelph, Ontario, is designed to educate attendees on the CanadaGAP Food Safety Program. It includes general information about the CanadaGAP program, certification and an overview of the main technical requirements.
How will I benefit from this course?
- Understand how to become certified to the CanadaGAP Program (how to enrol in the program; how to keep records; how to prepare for an audit, etc.)
- Understand basic food safety hazards in fresh produce operations
- Understand how to use and implement the CanadaGAP Food Safety Manual
How much does it cost?
- Early bird fee $735 + tax (register by November 7, 2019)
- NSF member fee $699 + tax
- Regular fee $835 + tax
Who should take this course?
- Growers/producers, packers, repackers, wholesalers and brokers interested in becoming certified
- Program participants and persons responsible for the food safety program
- Agriculture sector professionals and consultants
- Buyers or other stakeholders
If you have questions, contact Annette Crewson, Registrar Training Services, NSF International Training and Education at 519-821-1246 ext. 6407 or email@example.com