Le Bureau de normalisation du Québec (BNQ) is offering the CanadaGAP auditor training course in French from March 23-27 at their office located at 333 Franquet Street, in Quebec City.
The course will be held from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Please note that this course requires a minimum of six participants.
To find out more about the course content, pre-qualifying requirements, and registration details, read the information below.
What does the course offer?
- Intensive review of CanadaGAP manual requirements
- Practical examples specific to commodity or region, optional HACCP and repacking and wholesaling components
- Days 1-4: Classroom training
- Day 5: Pre-exam review and exams (CanadaGAP Auditor Exam, HACCP Exam (optional), and Repacking and Wholesaling Exam (optional))
- Record of course completion for successful participants
What are the pre-qualifying requirements?
- Familiarize yourself with the CanadaGAP Food Safety Manual in advance of the training
- Successfully complete the pre-course assignment and submit it at least ten business days before the course starts
- Review the CanadaGAP auditor qualifications and requirements
- Contact the certification body you want to work for to understand their auditor qualification process
The registration rate is $1, 575 per person (including five lunches) plus applicable taxes. The deadline to register is February 28.