The Understanding the CanadaGAP Program course is being offered by NSF International on March 26-27 in Guelph, Ontario, and by the Alberta Food Processors Association (AFPA) on March 30-31 in Calgary.
This two-day training opportunity is designed to educate attendees on the CanadaGAP Food Safety Program. It includes general information about the CanadaGAP program, certification and an overview of the main technical requirements.
Why should I take this course?
- Understand how to become certified to the CanadaGAP Program (how to enrol in the program; how to keep records; how to prepare for an audit, etc.)
- Understand basic food safety hazards in fresh produce operations
- Understand how to use and implement the CanadaGAP Food Safety Manual
Who should take this course?
- Growers/producers, packers, repackers, wholesalers and brokers interested in becoming certified
- Program participants and persons responsible for the food safety program
- Agriculture sector professionals and consultants
- Buyers or other stakeholders
Consult the registration and cost table for more details.
NSF International – Guelph, Ontario
AFPA – Calgary, Alberta
- Early bird fee $735 + tax (register by March 5, 2020)
- NSF member fee $699 + tax
- Regular fee $835 + tax
- AFPA members $925 + tax
- Non-members $1025 + tax
- Lunch is included in the cost of registration
|Click here to register.
If you have questions, contact Annette Crewson, Registrar Training Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-821-1246, ext. 6407.
|To register, click on the ‘Dates and Registration’ orange button, complete the registration form and send via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 403-201-2513, or
- Mail: AFPA, #100W, 4760-72 Avenue SE, Calgary, AB T2C 3Z2
If you have questions, contact Melody Pashko, General Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-201-3657, ext. 21.