Food Safety Solutions is offering a CanadaGAP Auditor Training course live online this March. Register now – spots are limited! The class will run daily from 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM Mountain Standard Time (MST).
|CanadaGAP Auditor Training
March 1-5, 2021 – LIVE ONLINE/VIRTUAL DELIVERY
|What does the course offer?
|· Intensive review of CanadaGAP manual requirements
· Practical examples specific to commodity or region, optional HACCP and repacking and wholesaling components
· Digital copies of the course materials
· Days 1-5: virtual training and pre-exam review. The class will run daily from 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM Mountain Standard Time (MST).
|How will the exams be administered?
|· The exams (CanadaGAP Auditor Exam, HACCP Exam (optional), and Repacking and Wholesaling Exam (optional)) will be available to write online in a proctored setting after the course is complete. Exam details and proctoring information will be made available before the end of the course.
· Note: there is extra cost to take the exam online (cost covers proctoring fee per exam). Course registration does not include exam proctoring fees.
|What are the system requirements to participate in the training?
|· Computer (Windows or macOS)
· An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
· Speakers and a microphone – built-in, USB plug-in, or wireless Bluetooth
· A webcam or HD webcam – built-in, USB plug-in
|Who should take this course?
|· Those interested in becoming CanadaGAP auditors
· Group internal auditors conducting on-site audits for CanadaGAP group certification
· Those conducting internal audits in preparation for CanadaGAP certification
· Those responsible for the food safety program within your company
· Program participants who want to further their understanding of CanadaGAP requirements
· Consultants, buyers or other stakeholders
|What are the pre-qualifying requirements?
|· Familiarize yourself with the CanadaGAP Food Safety Manual in advance of the training
· Successfully complete the pre-course assignment and submit it at least ten business days before the course starts
· It is preferable for trainees to have completed applicable pre-requisite courses (HACCP training and training in audit techniques) prior to taking CanadaGAP auditor training. Review the CanadaGAP auditor qualifications and requirements.
· Contact the certification body you want to work for to understand their auditor qualification process
|How much does it cost?
|· Regular Rate: CA $1,325 + tax
|What’s in it for me?
|· Understand how to use the CanadaGAP manuals and their requirements
· Identify how to use the CanadaGAP audit checklist
· Describe the hazards associated with fresh produce
· Recognize the basic responsibilities of being an auditor and review basic auditing skills
· Understand the basics of HACCP
· Discuss principles of risk assessment and how they apply to Canadian audits
· Explain various pieces of legislation that affect Canadian operations
· Understand how to read and interpret different kinds of records and documents
|How do I register?
|· Visit the Food Safety solutions website
Need more information?