March 1-5 CanadaGAP Auditor Training Course (LIVE ONLINE)
Food Safety Solutions is offering a CanadaGAP Auditor Training course live online this March. Register now – spots are limited! The class will run daily from 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM Mountain Standard Time (MST).
CanadaGAP Auditor Training
March 1-5, 2021 – LIVE ONLINE/VIRTUAL DELIVERY
What does the course offer?
· Intensive review of CanadaGAP manual requirements
· Practical examples specific to commodity or region, optional HACCP and repacking and wholesaling components
· Digital copies of the course materials
· Days 1-5: virtual training and pre-exam review. The class will run daily from 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM Mountain Standard Time (MST).
How will the exams be administered?
· The exams (CanadaGAP Auditor Exam, HACCP Exam (optional), and Repacking and Wholesaling Exam (optional)) will be available to write online in a proctored setting after the course is complete. Exam details and proctoring information will be made available before the end of the course.
· Note: there is extra cost to take the exam online (cost covers proctoring fee per exam). Course registration does not include exam proctoring fees.
What are the system requirements to participate in the training?
· Computer (Windows or macOS)
· An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
· Speakers and a microphone – built-in, USB plug-in, or wireless Bluetooth
· A webcam or HD webcam – built-in, USB plug-in
Who should take this course?
· Those interested in becoming CanadaGAP auditors
· Group internal auditors conducting on-site audits for CanadaGAP group certification
· Those conducting internal audits in preparation for CanadaGAP certification
· Those responsible for the food safety program within your company
· Program participants who want to further their understanding of CanadaGAP requirements
· Consultants, buyers or other stakeholders
What are the pre-qualifying requirements?
· Familiarize yourself with the CanadaGAP Food Safety Manual in advance of the training
· Successfully complete the pre-course assignment and submit it at least ten business days before the course starts