The September 2021 edition of the CanadaGAP newsletter is now available here.
This edition of the newsletter features comprehensive information about the changes to unannounced audits starting on October 1, 2021.
Inside you’ll find detailed explanations on the two new UA options introduced, the timing of the audit, the process behind how operations get chosen and much more.
You can also find more information in the FAQ’s about unannounced audits on the CanadaGAP website at: https://www.canadagap.ca/program/faq/audit-process/
While the FAQs, manuals and pertinent program information can be found in the same places as before, the newsletter has been designed to simplify and distill the content into digestible chunks.
Here’s some of the content the newsletter features regularly:
- Exploring Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – where we pull up FAQs that are pertinent for you!
- Buyer’s Corner – where customers (retailers, food service, manufacturers, and processors) are interviewed and offer their perspective on the CanadaGAP program.
- Success Stories – featuring operations who can see clear benefit from having implemented the CanadaGAP program.
- Key content from CanadaGAP communications, including annual reports, presentations, brochures and communiques.
- External resources from the Food Safety Links page presented in a fashion that you can see at a glance the many available tools.
We welcome your feedback on the newsletter. Please direct any questions, comments or requests for the newsletter to email@example.com or 613-829-4711.September 30th, 2021 at 04:37 pm