The Understanding the CanadaGAP Program course is being offered virtually by Food Safety Solutions on April 6-7, 2022 from 8:30-4:30 MST.
This two-day training opportunity is designed to educate attendees on the CanadaGAP Food Safety Program. It includes general information about the CanadaGAP program, certification and an overview of the main technical requirements.
*Please note, the Understanding the CanadaGAP Program course is not equivalent to the CanadaGAP Auditor Training Course. Participation in the Understanding the CanadaGAP Program course cannot be used to meet the CanadaGAP auditor requirements. Please visit the CanadaGAP website for additional information.
Why should I take this course?
- Understand how to become certified to the CanadaGAP Program (how to enrol in the program; how to keep records; how to prepare for an audit, etc.)
- Understand basic food safety hazards in fresh produce operations
- Understand how to use and implement the CanadaGAP Food Safety Manual
Who should take this course?
- Growers/producers, packers, repackers, wholesalers and brokers interested in becoming certified
- Program participants and persons responsible for the food safety program
- Agriculture sector professionals and consultants
- Buyers or other stakeholders
- Dates: April 6-7, 2022 8:30-4:30 MST
- Cost: $625+tax per person
- Maximum: 15 participants
What are the system requirements to participate in the training?
- Computer (Windows or macOS)
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers and a microphone – built-in, USB plug-in, or wireless Bluetooth
- A webcam or HD webcam – built-in, USB plug-in
Registration Link: https://foodsafetysolutions.ca/product/understanding-the-canadagap-program/
Need more information?
Phone: 1-403-650-3903February 17th, 2022 at 05:51 pm