Have you ever wanted to learn more about the CanadaGAP Program? Register now for the Understanding the CanadaGAP Program course provided by Essential Food Safety.
This two-day introductory course will be offered online and is designed to educate attendees on the CanadaGAP Food Safety Program. It includes general information about the CanadaGAP program, certification and an overview of the main technical requirements.
How will I benefit from this course?
- Understand how to become certified to the CanadaGAP Program (how to enrol in the program; how to keep records; how to prepare for an audit, etc.)
- Understand basic food safety hazards in fresh produce operations
- Understand how to use and implement the CanadaGAP Food Safety Manual
How much does each course cost?
- Registration fee $525 + tax
Who should take this course?
- Growers/producers, packers, repackers, wholesalers and brokers interested in becoming certified
- Program participants and persons responsible for the food safety program
- Agriculture sector professionals and consultants
- Buyers or other stakeholders
Interested parties are invited to sign up for one of three separate course offerings:
- March 7-8 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (EST)
- April 11-12 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (EST)
- May 2-3 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (PST)
If you have questions, contact Cameron Korpan, consultant, Essential Food Safety at 519-852-0162 or email@example.com
February 1st, 2022 at 04:06 pm