CanAgPlus, the not-for-profit corporation that owns and operates the CanadaGAP® Program, holds an Annual General Meeting each year.
The 2021 Annual General Meeting of CanAgPlus, the owner and operator of the CanadaGAP® Program, will be held on Monday, November 29 starting at 1:00 p.m. EST.
General information on past AGMs is available on our past AGMs page. If you would like to see minutes or financial statements, you must be a member of CanAgPlus, as those documents are available on the Members Only section of our website. If you do not know the log in information, please contact the CanadaGAP office.
The following business is to be transacted at the AGM:
- Presentation of the 2020-2021 Financial Statements
- Adoption of Minutes from the 2020 AGM
- Appointment of the Public Accountant
- Presentation of the Annual Report
- Election of four directors
- Resolutions (if submitted)
For more information and policies that apply for the CanAgPlus AGM, please click on the following topics below.