February 16th, 2023 at 10:07 am
Which presentation would you like to see?
A presentation covering the fundamentals of the CanadaGAP program. This general overview covers topics such as CanadaGAP scope and requirements, government recognition, GFSI benchmarking, certification and certification options, costs and benefits.
- CanadaGAP Overview Presentation (read-only PowerPoint presentation)
- CanadaGAP Overview Presentation (PDF of PowerPoint slides)
This presentation outlines the main changes to the CanadaGAP Food Safety Manuals for 2023, including changes to the forms and appendices.
- Main Changes to the Manuals for 2023 (read-only PowerPoint presentation)
This presentation outlines the effective date of manual updates for Version 10.0, why and how often changes are made to the CanadaGAP program, along with information on how to update your manual and how to update your record-keeping forms.
- Updating your Food Safety Manual for 2023 (read-only PowerPoint presentation)
- CanadaGAP Certification Program Changes for 2022 (read-only PowerPoint presentation)
- Town Hall meeting – recording of presentation by H. Gale (available in English only)
- Summary of CanadaGAP Town Halls in 2022
This presentation explains how CanadaGAP requirements align with the Safe Food for Canadians Regulations (SFCR).
- CanadaGAP Alignment with the Safe Food for Canadians Regulations (read-only PowerPoint presentation)