The CanadaGAP® Program is for operations who need to demonstrate to their customers that they are following the CanadaGAP manuals. Program participants will be required to pass a third-party audit specifically based on the manuals.
- The first step to becoming CanadaGAP certified is to obtain a commodity-specific CanadaGAP manual. Download it here.
- Start implementing your program.
- To enrol in the Certification Program, download the enrolment form.
- To get quotes for the cost of your audit, contact one or more of the Certification Bodies to discuss their rates, then fill in your choice of audit service provider on the enrolment form.
- Make sure you understand your customer requirements and choose the appropriate certification options.
- Send the completed enrolment form and payment of annual program fee to CanadaGAP.
- We strongly encourage you to download the Audit Checklist prior to your audit to ensure you are well prepared.
- For more information, download a copy of our brochure: What To Expect From Your Audit.