Become an Affiliate of the CanadaGAP® Program
CanadaGAP® is a food safety program for companies that produce, handle and broker fruits and vegetables. It is designed to help implement effective food safety procedures within fresh produce operations. The program is benchmarked to, and officially recognized by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI). Audit and certification services for the program are delivered by accredited Certification Bodies.
Become an affiliate and:
- Show your commitment to fresh produce safety
- Stay engaged and keep current with the latest CanadaGAP developments
- Be recognized as a CanadaGAP supporter
- Get involved in CanadaGAP activities: attend meetings, contribute to program development, network with members, ensure your company has a presence… sign up today!
The success of the CanadaGAP Program rests on principles of partnership and commitment.
- Commitment by program participants to implement and maintain food safety systems within their operations
- Commitment by CanadaGAP to ensure the continuing technical soundness of the standard and the integrity of the certification system
- Commitment by CanadaGAP-licensed certification bodies to deliver robust, fair and cost effective audits and certification
- Commitment by customers to source product from certified suppliers who have demonstrated that food safety is a priority for their business
- Commitment from service providers to support and enhance the industry’s competitiveness
- Show your commitment to the CanadaGAP Program and become an Affiliate today.
Membership in the corporation that operates CanadaGAP (CanAgPlus) is restricted to those enrolled in the CanadaGAP program—but any company, individual, association, government department or agency aligning itself with CanadaGAP’s food safety objectives can become an Affiliate.
For just $1,500 (CDN) a year you can enjoy the benefits of becoming a CanadaGAP Affiliate:
- Receive ongoing communication and updates from CanadaGAP on a variety of program matters
- Receive notice of member meetings and invitations to attend as an observer
- Be eligible for nomination/appointment to the CanadaGAP Stakeholder Advisory Committee
- Enjoy a direct connection with members and program users
- Be the first to receive information about sponsorship and promotion opportunities