CanadaGAP is excited to announce the launch of our new website, at the same address: www.canadagap.ca.
The website has an updated look and feel, with a similar layout and the same comprehensive content that users are accustomed to.
While the manuals, audit checklist and certification information can be found in the same places as before, the whole site has been redesigned to simplify navigation and to help you find what you need more quickly.
We are pleased to introduce several new features:
- Try the new search function the next time you need information quickly – it will even pull up FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) for you!
- The FAQs have been reorganized for ease of use.
If you’re new to the program, the chart on the Certification Options page will help you find the certification option that’s right for you.
- More “Latest News” links are accessible on each page.
- The content of CanadaGAP communications, including annual reports, presentations, brochures and communiques, is now more visible, and the repository of documents is easier to explore.
- External resources on the Food Safety Links page have been organized into more navigable categories so that you can see at a glance the many available tools.
Members Only: The Members Only page continues to provide program participants with access to restricted documents such as the corporate financial statements. However, for privacy reasons, log-in details have changed. Please contact the CanadaGAP office for updated information on how to sign in.
We welcome your feedback on the new website. Please direct any questions, comments or requests for technical support to email@example.com.