Did you know that Monday, October 14 is the last day you can register for the CanadaGAP AGM?
Have you voted for the CanadaGAP Board of Directors candidates for 2019?
It’s easy to participate, and there’s still time!
- Sign up for the webinar, designate a proxy, or join us in person in Charlottetown.
- Complete the registration form by October 14 or vote on-line here.
We look forward to meeting with members in Charlottetown on November 28. A great day of activities is planned:
- The AGM starts at 2:00 p.m. (Atlantic time)
- An interactive Q&A Town Hall session right after the AGM
- Free dinner at the Red Shores Racetrack and Casino.
Don’t miss the opportunity to join us, ask questions, and participate in the conversation!
To find out more, visit the AGM webpage.
Please contact the CanadaGAP office with any question at 613-829- 4711 or email@example.com.