CanadaGAP Audit Checklist – Release of Version 9.0
Version 9.0 of the CanadaGAP Audit Checklist for 2021 can now be accessed on the CanadaGAP website. A revisions document showing the changes between Versions 8.0 and 9.0 is also available for download at www.canadagap.ca/audit-checklist/
Version 9.0 of the CanadaGAP Audit Checklist comes into effect April 1st, 2021.
Reminder of 2021 Program Change
A reminder that there will be a significant change to the audit passing score for CanadaGAP program participants who are certified to a GFSI-recognized option. These certification options include:
- Option B (Group Certification)
- Option C (Annual Audit)
- Option D for Repacking and Wholesaling
Starting April 1st, those requiring GFSI-recognized certificates must comply 100% with the audit checklist requirements. During the audit if full points have not been awarded for a requirement, corrective actions will need to be taken before certification can be granted. For more information, please refer to the ‘Corrective Actions’ page on the CanadaGAP website.
Additional Documents for 2021
Other CanadaGAP documents relevant to auditing activities have been updated to Version 9.0 for the 2021 season. The new versions of the following documents also come into effect April 1st, 2021.
- The Self-Declaration and Self-Assessment Checklist can be downloaded at canadagap.ca/audit-checklist/self-assessment/. In addition to the Word copy, there is a fillable PDF version of the Self-Declaration and Self-Assessment checklist for operations who would like to complete their checklist electronically. Detailed instructions on using the electronic version are available on the website.
- The Group Management System Checklist is available at canadagap.ca/audit-checklist/ for operations enrolled in certification option B.
- The Management System Checklist for Multi-site Operations enrolled in certification options A1, A2, C and D can be downloaded at canadagap.ca/audit-checklist/.
We appreciate your continued commitment to the CanadaGAP program. If you have any questions, please contact your certification body or the CanadaGAP office by calling 613-829-4711 or emailing email@example.com.