CanadaGAP is excited to announce the launch of our new quarterly newsletter which you can find here.
The newsletter features the same comprehensive content that users are accustomed to with clearer and more impactful messaging.
While the FAQs, manuals and pertinent program information can be found in the same places as before, the newsletter has been designed to simplify and distill the content into digestible chunks.
Here’s some of the content that will be featured:
- Exploring Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – where we will pull up FAQs that are pertinent for you!
- Buyer’s Corner – where customers (retailers, food service, manufacturers, and processors) are interviewed and offer their perspective on the CanadaGAP program.
- Success Stories – featuring operations who can see clear benefit from having implemented the CanadaGAP program.
- Pulled content from CanadaGAP communications, including annual reports, presentations, brochures and communiques.
- External resources from the Food Safety Links page presented in a fashion that you can see at a glance the many available tools.
We welcome your feedback on the new newsletter. Please direct any questions, comments or requests for the newsletter to firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-829-4711.June 8th, 2021 at 04:21 pm