CanadaGAP program participants are invited to participate in one of a series of virtual Town Hall sessions hosted by CanadaGAP in February and March 2022.
Members will have the opportunity to ask questions and engage in an open discussion with CanadaGAP.
CanadaGAP will offer four Town Hall sessions, three in English and one in French.
- English sessions will be held at 12:00 p.m. (EST) to accommodate the range of time zones, and each session will last approximately one hour.
- Each session will feature a brief PowerPoint presentation followed by a Q & A session for feedback.
- The sessions will be held on Zoom, including a phone-in option for those with limited Internet access.
- Program participants are invited to sign up for one of the following dates:
Thursday February 10, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. (EST)
Thursday February 17, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. (EST)
Tuesday March 15, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. (EST)
- To sign up:
Thursday February 10, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. (EST):
Thursday February 17, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. (EST):
Tuesday March 15, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. (EST):
- The French session will be offered during the “Journées horticoles” webinar on food safety, presented by MAPAQ (Ministère de l’Agriculture, des Pêcheries et de l’Alimentation du Quebec).
- The date of the event is Wednesday February 23, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. (EST).
- The session will feature a PowerPoint presentation followed by a Q &A.
- Participants must register through MAPAQ at: https://lepointdevente.com/tickets/4nc220223001
If you have any questions, please call the CanadaGAP office at 613-829-4711 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
January 20th, 2022 at 03:48 pm