CanadaGAP certification does not replace a licence under the new Safe Food for Canadians Regulations (SFCR), IF your company needs to obtain one.

The interactive tool on the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) website will help you determine whether or not you need a licence by guiding you through a series of questions on the scope and activities of your operation. It only takes about 5 minutes to complete. To get started, click on the SFCR Licensing Interactive Tool

February 6th, 2019 at 12:50 pm