No. The CanadaGAP manual [in various sections such as 15.1 (Water Assessment)] does not require the operation to obtain a record to prove the accreditation of the lab. The only record referenced in both the manual and the audit checklist is the actual water test result itself.

To determine if the lab uses appropriate sampling and testing methods to perform analyses in accordance with the applicable requirements of ISO 17025: Check the lab’s website or the website of accreditation bodies such as the Standards Council of Canada ( or the Canadian Association for Laboratory Accreditation (

April 16th, 2021 at 02:35 pm